Using the Purest and
Most Potent Extracellular Vesicles
for Research and Clinical Trials
For homologous use only.
Screened for SARS-CoV-2
GO BEYOND CELLULAR ALLOGRAFT PRODUCTS to our new acellular extracellular vesicles (EVs) products. Medical researchers, scientists, regenerative medicine manufacturers are actively submitting new FDA IND applications using the latest advances in acellular EVs. Additional new EV products with FDA IND application submissions are in the pipeline for release by end of year.
GO BEYOND: INTRODUCING PURE POTENT EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES - NEW!
Sourced from "Single birth" placental donors, potent amnio-derived extracellular vesicles are suspended in clarified amniotic fluid. Cryofrozen to preserve the full spectrum functional miRNA, RNA, peptides, and growth factors that support fetal development. Particulate debris are carefully filtered out for the most PURE extracellular vesicle product available today: amnio extracellular vesicles.
GO FAR BEYOND OUTDATED INVASIVE ADIPOSE AND BONE MARROW ASPIRATE TO EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES FOR YOUR RESEARCH AND CLINICAL TRIALS. FULFILLMENT SHIPMENTS OF SAMPLES ARE SENT DAILY FROM INDIANAPOLIS, IN.
PURE AND POTENT
AMNIO EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES - NEW!
Available in 1 ml vials
What are Amnio Extracellular Vesicles?
- • Amnio extracellular vesicles are sourced from pre-screened single donors in compliance with HCT/Ps for donor suitability per 21 CFR 1271.10 including screening for SARS-CoV-2.
- • Amnio extracellular vesicles are acellular human allograft of amnio derived extracellular vesicles that are preserved in their natural state suspended in clarified amniotic fluid.
- • EVs are signaling messengers of MiRNA, RNA, peptides, growth factors and more.
- • Using proprietary processing, the most POTENT beneficial EVs are targeted and retained.
- • Particulate debris are carefully filtered out for the most PURE EV product.
- • * Never centrifuged, concentrated, cultured or UV irradiated.
- • Screened per FDA regulations including covid-19.
- • Cryopreservation to preserve proteins.
- • For homologous use only.
- • Manufacturer is an FDA registered facility in compliance with 21CFR1271.10(a), PHS 361 and per AATB, GMP, cGMP, and cGTP guidelines.
- • FDA extends guidance for 361 minimal manipulation to May 31, 2021.
- • FDA Exemption 1271.3 (2) (bb)
- • FDA IND application submitted for SARS-CoV-2. Other indication applications for research and clinical trials are in process.
Welcome to RichSource
NEW Pure and Potent Amnio Extracellular Vesicles
The most bioactive, pure and potent extracellular vesicles (EV) regenerative product on the market - is here.
Yes, proprietary processing advances and new technology has furthered development of extracellular extracellular vesicles. Currently available in 1 ml vials and cryo-shipped right to your laboratory. Processed and manufactured at a FDA registered and cGMP laboratory. The EVs are naturally processed per FDA guidelines, AATB, cGMP and cGTP compliant. An FDA IND has already been submitted and further INDs will be submitted for several upcoming products this year. Additional new research and clinical trials are being applied for approval.
The pure and potent amnio extracellular vesicles is a product comprised of the best signaling messenger EVs and cleaned of debris particulates with newly developed technology. The upcoming research and clinical trials using EVs range from ARDS and other pulmonary conditions, topical wound healing to rapid response for use in orthopedic pathologies, organ system pathologies, pain / anti-inflammatory control, scar management by following the inflammatory chemotactic pathways and providing components, immunomodulation, and scaffolding for healthy tissue generation and repair of injured tissue. For homologous use only. Expect only the most leading and advanced regenerative medicine products from RichSource.
Available in 0.5 ml, 1 ml, and 2 ml vials
- • Single donor FOUR materials
- • Full flexible signaling messaging
- • All 1,500 growth factor proteins
- • CD73, CD90, CD105, CD106, Stro-1
- • Extracellular vesicles, cytokines, secretomes, miRNA
- • Reduce time, eliminating surgery
- • Cells are never centrifuged
- • New manufacturer is an independent
processing lab with certifications.
Manufactured per 21 CFR 1271.10(a), PHS 361
and per AATB, GMP, cGMP, and cGTP
- • Collagen substrates II, IV, V and VII
- • Undifferentiated pluripotent and multipotent
- • Fibroblasts, Keratinocytes
- • Epithelial & Endothelial cells
- • Screened for SARS-CoV-2
- • Reduce liability, eliminating surgery
- • Provide patients non-invasive choice
- • Only freeze outer membrane of cells
- • For homologous use only
- • Does not contain umbilical cord blood
- • FDA Exemption 1271.3 (2) (bb)
Additional RICHGEN Products:
RICHSOURCE® unparalleled products are always the most advanced. The extracellular vesicles that we represent are acellular, nano sized membrane-bound extracellular vesicles (EV) that can circulate through capillaries, are intracellular messengers, up-regulating signaling to up-regulate the recipient's potential for regeneration.
They contain RNA, microRNA, growth factor proteins, peptides, which together facilitate tissue growth, angiogenesis, immune modulation. 250+ various microRNA such as mRNA146 and 146b are known to provide significant anti-inflammatory function, specifically in human airway function. mRNA 302 and 367 are known to regulate angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. One more significant micro RNA is mRNA 294 which has been shown to play a role in heart function.
There are 692 peptide in amniotic fluid and P53 is a known as anti-tumorigenic protein. These proteins provide direct cell to cell communications.
For researchers and scientists the extracellular vesicles studies can be utilized for toxicity and immunogenicity issues. The paracrine activity has been already shown to be the key mediator of their elicited regenerative effects, it is these EVs that move the proteins to the areas that are signaling injury. Some amnio EVs are suspended in pure amniotic fluid, which contains hyaluronic acid high density molecules, ph balanced, and water. Extracellular Vesicles are shipped cryo-frozen in 1 ml vials. 2 ml and 4 ml vials will be available soon. The product is carefully prepared preserving the natural state for maximum effect and safety.