Using The Purest and
Most Potent Exosomes
For homologous use only.
Screened for SARS-CoV-2
GO BEYOND CELLULAR ALLOGRAFT PRODUCTS to our new acellular exosomes product. Additional new exosomes products are in the pipeline for release by end of year.
GO BEYOND: INTRODUCING PURE POTENT EXOSOMES - NEW!
Sourced from "Single birth" placental donors, potent amnio-derived extracellular vesicles are suspended in clarified amniotic fluid. Cryofrozen to preserve the full spectrum functional miRNA, RNA, peptides, and growth factors that support fetal development. Particulate debris are carefully filtered out for the most PURE extracellular vesicle product available today: Amniosomes™.
GO FAR BEYOND OUTDATED INVASIVE ADIPOSE AND BONE MARROW ASPIRATE TO OFF THE SHELF BIOLOGICS
PURE AND POTENT
AMNIO EXOSOMES - NEW!
Available in 1 ml vials
- • Amniosomes™ are sourced from pre-screened single donors in compliance with HCT/Ps for donor suitability per 21 CFR 1271.10 including screening for SARS-CoV-2.
- • Amniosomes™ is an acellular human allograft of amnio derived extracellular vesicles that are preserved in their natural state suspended in clarified amniotic fluid.
- • EVs are signaling messengers of MiRNA, RNA, peptides, growth factors and more.
- • Using proprietary processing, the most POTENT beneficial EVs are targeted and retained.
- • Particulate debris are carefully filtered out for the most PURE EV product.
- • * Never centrifuged, concentrated, cultured or UV irradiated.
- • Screened per FDA regulations including covid-19.
- • Cryopreservation to preserve proteins.
- • For homologous use only.
- • Manufacturer is an FDA registered facility in compliance with 21CFR1271.10(a), PHS 361 and per AATB, GMP, cGMP, and cGTP guidelines.
- • FDA IND application submission April 14, 2020.
Welcome to RichSource
NEW Pure and Potent Amnio Exosomes
The most bioactive, pure and potent extracellular vesicles (EV) regenerative product on the market - is here.
Yes, after years of research our proprietary processing advances and new self-engineered custom equipment have now developed an unrivaled sixth generation EV product - sixth generation amnio exosomes product. Currently available in 1ml vials and cryo-shipped right to your door. Processed and manufactured at a registered and certified laboratory that has newly expanded, located in FL, USA. The EVs are naturally processed per FDA guidelines, AATB, cGMP and cGTP compliant. An FDA IND has already been submitted and further INDs will be submitted for several upcoming products this year. Look for our new Exosomes Flow Matrix acellular product with a release date of November 2020.
The pure and potent amnio exosomes is a product comprised of the best signaling messenger EVs and cleaned of debris particulates with new self-developed technology. The potential applications range from ARDS and other pulmonary conditions, topical wound healing to rapid response for use in orthopedic pathologies, organ system pathologies, pain / anti-inflammatory control, scar management by following the inflammatory chemotactic pathways and providing components, immunomodulation, and scaffolding for healthy tissue generation and repair of injured tissue. For homologous use only. Expect only the best of products represented by RichSource.
Physicians nationwide have advanced
their practices with RICHGEN off the shelf products.
Using RICHGEN products provide your patients with non-invasive, non-surgical options. Even better, they will save you time, reduce your liability and bring in a new revenue stream. Additionally, Login and see our 100% guaranteed payment plan for patient treatments using RichSource distributed RICHGEN products.
Available in 0.5 ml, 1 ml, and 2 ml vials
- • Single donor FOUR materials
- • Full flexible signaling messaging
- • All 1,500 growth factor proteins
- • CD73, CD90, CD105, CD106, Stro-1
- • Exosomes, cytokines, secretomes, miRNA
- • Reduce time, eliminating surgery
- • Cells are never centrifuged
- • New manufacturer is an independent
processing lab with certifications.
Manufactured per 21 CFR 1271.10(a), PHS 361
and per AATB, GMP, cGMP, and cGTP
- • Collagen substrates II, IV, V and VII
- • Undifferentiated pluripotent and multipotent
- • Fibroblasts, Keratinocytes
- • Epithelial & Endothelial cells
- • Screened for SARS-CoV-2
- • Reduce liability, eliminating surgery
- • Provide patients non-invasive choice
- • Only freeze outer membrane of cells
- • For homologous use only
- • Does not contain umbilical cord blood
- • FDA Exemption 1271.3 (2) (bb)
Additional RICHGEN Products:
RICHSOURCE® unparalleled products are always the most advanced. The Amniosomes™ exosomes are acellular, nano sized membrane-bound extracellular vesicles (EV) that can circulate through capillaries, are intracellular messengers, up-regulating signaling to up-regulate the recipient's potential for regeneration.
They contain RNA, microRNA, growth factor proteins, peptides, which together facilitate tissue growth, angiogenesis, immune modulation. 250+ various microRNA such as mRNA146 and 146b are known to provide significant anti-inflammatory function, specifically in human airway function. mRNA 302 and 367 are known to regulate angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. One more significant micro RNA is mRNA 294 which has been shown to play a role in heart function.
There are 692 peptide in amniotic fluid and P53 is a known as anti-tumorigenic protein. These proteins provide direct cell to cell communications.
Extracellular vesicles can also be utilized for toxicity and immunogenicity issues. The paracrine activity has been already shown to be the key mediator of their elicited regenerative effects, it is these EVs that move the proteins to the areas that are signaling injury. Amniosomes™ are suspended in pure amniotic fluid, which contains hyaluronic acid high density molecules, ph balanced, and water. Amniosomes™ are cryo-frozen and ready for off-the-shelf use thawing in approximately 4 minutes. The product is carefully prepared preserving the natural state for maximum effect and safety.
(Referenced from Dr. Bruce Werber, Director of Operations and Manufacturing of Amniosomes™ -
" What Are Amniosomes™ " - April 2020.)